This article describes how-to setup Microsoft Outlook Express to send & receive email using POP3 and your Top Tech Hosting email address.
Before you start checklist
Have the following details ready before you start:
- Your domain name
- Your email address
- Your email password
For help on creating your email addresses in your control panel see this article:
Configuring Outlook Express
- Click the Tools menu and click Accounts.
- Click Add and select Mail.
- Enter your Name. Click Next.
- Enter your full E-mail Address. Example: firstname.lastname@example.org. Click Next.
- Enter your full E-mail Address for the Account Name. Example: email@example.com and your E-mail Password. Click Next.
- Select POP3 for the incoming mail server and enter:
- Incoming Mail Server as mail.example.com, replacing example.com with the domain of your hosting account.
- Outgoing Mail Server (SMTP) as mail.example.com, replacing example.com with the domain of your hosting account.
- Click Finish.
- Click OK.
- Click Close.
Outlook Express is now configured to send and receive email using your Top Tech Hosting E-mail address.